‘This Will Change Lives – The Bridge, The Stranger
& Six Million YouTube Views’
with Mark Henick
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 31 Shownotes
I had the honor of having a very special man in the studio for this episode of the show. Mark Henick is the principal and CEO of Strategic Mental Health Solution a boutique consulting firm the specializes in helping organizations and individuals to move strategically from basic mental health awareness toward meaningful, measurable action.
Mark has appeared on more than a hundred television segments and countless more radio, print and online features around mental health.
Mark has also spoken around the world to audiences on mental health and his TEDx Talk, Why We Choose Suicide is among the most watched in the world with over 6 Million views.
This subject can be very difficult to talk about but one that more than ever, needs to be spoken about today.
Value gems from the show today
2. Book Mark to speak https://www.speakers.ca/speakers/mark-henick/Book
3. Mark’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/markhenick
4. Mark’s Instagram https://www.instagram.com/markhenick/
5. Mark’s YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGcaxXNmBBkSHLSk63yYYA
6. Mark’s LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/markhenick/
7. So Called Normal Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/so-called-normal/id1450391477
8. Mark’s Book ‘So Called Normal” Amazon US
Barnes & Noble
The Big 3 Takeaways
1. You are not alone, there are many who have been where you are today and have gone on to live rich fulfilling lives.
2. You don’t have to be a slave to your emotions, you own your mind
3. We all have a story. Never think that your story is inconsequential, we all have a unique story.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: