IMPACT- Life, Giving & Antarctica
with Antarctic Science Foundation CEO
I was absolutely captivated when I had Andrew Kelly, the Chief Executive Officer of the Antarctic Science Foundation in the Dreamers Believers & High Achievers Studio for this episode.
Across two decades Andrew has witnessed the incredible power of generosity.
He has assisted philanthropists to realise the change they want to see in the world though transformational gifts to organisations such as Youth Off The Streets, The Smith Family, The Refugee Advice and Casework Service, the Society of St Vincent De Paul and the Children’s Medical Research Institute.
Andrew commenced his career in banking with Macquarie, Bank of America and Westpac. He founded and managed the sale of a niche media company and has consulted to firms and coached individuals in both corporate and for-purpose sectors.
He holds a Bachelor of Business with majors in Management & Marketing and has competed at an elite level in road cycling.
His guiding principle is to just keep turning up, and his favourite role is being a Dad.
I hope you enjoy the value gems that Andrew delivers on life, family, management and the crucial work that the Antarctic Science Foundation is doing.
I have included a link where you can donate to the Foundation to help them carry out their crucial work.
Grab a coffee and notepad, hit the play button and learn about this incredible region of the earth we live in & the many value gems Andrew delivers.
Subscribe To The Show
ApplePodcast – Stitcher – Spotify – iHeartRadio
Value gems from the show today
1. Donate page for the Antarctic Science Foundation Click HERE
2. Antarctic Science Foundation Website www.antarcticsciencefoundation.org
3. Antarctic Science Foundation Instagram Click HERE 4. Andrew’s LinkedIn Account www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-j-kelly
The Big 3 Takeaways
1. ASF to commence a core drill that will provide data of the past weather cycles for close to a million years.
2. When you take action you can control your own destiny.
3. Change is not really feared but it’s the transition to change that is feared.
Subscribe To The Show
Applepodcast – Stitcher – Spotify – iHeartRadio