Prescribing Inner Peace – A Pharmacist’s Journey
into Meditation, Love, Abundance & Happiness
with Sanjib Nandi
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 59 Shownotes
In this episode of Dreamers Believers & High Achievers I had Sanjib Nandi join me in the studio.
Born and raised in India, Sanjib always dreamt of becoming a doctor. As he grew older he decided to become a pharmacist and practiced for many years. He was making a lot of money and living a comfortable life, but he was profoundly unhappy because of circumstances beyond my control.
Out of options to control his restless mind, He decided to try meditation for just a couple minutes per day. After a month or two he noticed that he felt calmer and his anxiety was diminishing. This led him to dive deeper into the world of meditation, studying, practicing, learning the techniques, and researching the scientific evidence behind it.
His passion is to share his journey and help others live a healthy, fulfilling life. Sanjib is by founder LUVO, the first app ever to offer vibrational meditation. His belief is that everybody, in some way or another, is looking for health, happiness, and success in the way they understand it.
He is also the author of the book called “The Man With Zero Talent” which takes you on a journey of self-discovery, filling your mind with inspiring stories, scientific realities and key techniques for developing and manifesting your highest self.
I can’t wait to dive into this episode and share our wonderful conversation
Value gems from the show today
1. Sanjib’s Website www.zest2live.com
3. LUVO App AppStore https://apps.apple.com/app/luvo-zest2live/id1617104475
4. Sanjib’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075972574423&ref
5. Sanjib’s Instagram https://www.instagram.com/snandi001/
6. Amazon Link for Sanjib’s Book https://www.amazon.com/Man-Zero-Talent-REINVENTED-REDISCOVERED-ebook/dp/B09J4LDC3P
7. Sanjib’s YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0A_uPGXeQS8YGHAWHSAPwg
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Once you take control of your fear centers through meditation, you can drastically improve your life
2. Meditation is a form of exercise for your brain. You need to be the captain of your own mind
3. In life just focus on the next step and then the next step and then next. Sanjib used this to complete a half marathon with next to zero training.
Are you looking to start you own podcast then go with the podcast host the best use and that’s Libsyn. Click on the banner below and recieve 2 months free
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: