Becoming a Life Long Learner &
The Importance of Coaching
Dr. David Moffet BDS FPFA CSP
Have you ever wondered how some people manage to 10x their business and life?
In this episode we deep dive into the strategies, mindset and life of a man who not only achieved 10x, not only achieved 20x, but achieved a phenomenal 30x in his business. In our chat, he reveals how he did it, how he embraced change and how he helps countless others achieve amazing results in their business and life. The beauty of his teachings is they are applicable to any business that deals closely with customers .
Dr. David Moffet BDS FPFA CSP is a dentist graduate from Sydney University Australia and the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller “How to Build the Dental Practice of Your Dreams (without killing yourself) in Less than Sixty Days!”
He is the inventor of The Ultimate Patient ExperienceTM, a simple to implement patient retention system he used to build and subsequently sell (for several million dollars) his very successful Dental Practice.
David is retired from wet-fingered dentistry and now spends his time speaking, lecturing and writing, as well as coaching private Dental clients (in USA, Canada, Great Britain, Europe, and Australia and New Zealand) on how to improve their Dental Practices by focusing on customer service and patient retention.
David has spoken to audiences in New York, London, Copenhagen, Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami and Philadelphia, Charleston, and Portland, as well as in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Canberra.
Grab your earbuds, hit the play button and learn from a Mastercoach of business and coping with change.
Value gems from the show today
2. David’s Blog www.UPEblog.com
3. David’s email – david@theUPE.com 4. David’s Facebook – facebook.com/davidmoffet Business Facebook – facebook.com/drdavidmoffet 5. David’s Amazon Bestseller How To Build The Dental Practice Of Your Dreams (without killing yourself) In Less Than 60 Days
The Big 3 Takeaways
1. You can’t do it on your own. A coach will dramatically increase your performance in anything.
2. Don’t limit your learnings to your own industry. Look at what you can implement and use from others.
3. Always be learning and adapting. Practice the fundamentals.