Unleashing Your Human Potential
and Flourishing with The Flourishing Doc –
Dr Maike Neuhaus
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 63 Shownotes
Welcome to this episode of Dreamers Believers & High Achievers. In this episode I was privileged to be joined by the visionary founder of The Flourishing Doc – Dr. Maike Neuhaus.
Dr Maike is an accomplished psychologist, educator, and researcher who is dedicated to helping individuals and organizations tap into their true potential and make a positive impact. Dr Maike combines her strong academic background with an engaging and down to earth approach.
From her insights into self-leadership, to her exploration of the “switch” that transforms lives, this conversation promises to be a thought provoking journey.
Dr Maike shares her personal journey, starting from a young age, when she was captivated by the disparities between people who thrived and those that seemed perpetually stuck. Her fascination with the regrets of adults and their multitude of excuses ignited her passion for understanding the dynamics of human flourishing
One of Dr Maike’s intriguing focal points is the transformation that occurs in individuals who have had near-death experiences. She discusses the sudden change, a metaphorical “switch” that flips within them, propelling them to lead courageous and fulfilling lives. Dr Maike seeks to unravel this phenomenon without the necessity of a traumatic event, aiming to inspire and empower others to live authentically.
So, as you sit back and reflect on this conversation, remember that the power to flourish resides with you. It’s time to take the first step toward a life of authenticity, fulfillment and impactful living.
Value gems from the show today
1. Dr Maike’s website www.theflourishingdoc.com
2. Dr Maike’s email email@example.com
3. Dr Maike’s Linkedin https://linkedin.com/in/dr-maike-neuhaus/
5. Dr Maike’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theflourishingdoc
6. Dr Maike’s TikToc https://ww.tiktok.com/@theflourishingdoc
7. Dr Maike’s Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com.au/theflourishingdoc
8. Dr Maike’s Mastodon https://mastodon.social/@theflourishingdoc/
9. Dr Maike’s Newsletter https://theflourishingdoc.substack.com/
10. Dr Maike’s Calendly https://calendly.com/drmakeneuhaus
Are you looking to start you own podcast then go with the podcast host the best use and that’s Libsyn. Click on the banner below and recieve 2 months free
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Humans need joy in life, a feeling of meaning, that we live our purpose and we need deep connection with ourselves & our community for the greater good.
2. Don’t live a life of not trying something, not doing something & not even having the courage to try something.
3. Don’t label emotions like a mid life crises and something you need to get rid of but embrace it as an opportunity for change.