‘How To Master Your Mornings & Win Your Day’
with Jeff Wickersham
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 27 Shownotes
Get ready to fire because Jeff Wickersham just burns with energy, exuberance and passion. I have met many motivated humans but this man is way up there with the best.
He eats, sleeps and breathes success, morning rituals, habits and routines and is the author of the number 1 best seller, Rise Fight Love Repeat.
A high-performance coach, speaker and fellow podcaster and the creator of the Morning Fire Methodology.
I was so excited to have Jeff Wickersham in the studio for this episode and he also has a very special gift for us all today which he mentions at the end of the show.
Value gems from the show today
1. Jeff’s Website www.themorningfire.com
3. Jeff’s Facebook www.facebook.com/jeffrey.wickersham
4. Jeff’s Instagram www.instagram.com/jeff_wickersham/
5. Jeff’s YouTube www.youtube.com/channel/UCty-oOlEiKmbLFlYW2lLvkg
6. Jeff’s TikTok https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSWjN4N/
As a special bonus, Jeff is offering listeners to Dreamers Believers & High Achievers a complimentary coaching call.
To take up Jeff’s incredible offer click on the link below,
The Big 3 Takeaways
1. Do the reps, everybody sucks when they first start at something.
2. Control your bookends. You can’t control some of the things that happen during the day but you can control the bookends. Morning and evening rituals set you up for success and productivity.
3. Success & growth never have an end point, it’s an ongoing process.