‘How To Form Great Habits & Achieve Your Goals’
with Chris Chapman
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 29 Shownotes
Chris Chapman is an entrepreneur, speaker, educator & podcast host who after years of partying realized that success leaves clues and he had to take his future more seriously.
He came to the conclusion that if you want to be successful, find someone who is successful and do what they do. Chris started leaning into people who were enjoying success and began forming habits that would help him achieve his own goals and those of his clients.
One of the biggest barriers to success is a lack of consistency. Chris suffered a big business failure but learned from it that you need to be patient, consistent, and disciplined. Chris also reveals the five F’s that are congruent with his life.
I hope our conversation helps you gain more focus and consistency in your life.
Value gems from the show today
2. Chris Chapman Instagram https://www.instagram.com/chrischapchap/
3. Chris Chapman Podcast, Next Level Minds https://podcasts.apple/us/podcast/next-level-minds/id147172578
The Big 3 Takeaways & What You Will Learn
1. How Chris Chapman went from being a shy student to becoming an extroverted entrepreneur and speaker.
2. The importance of aligning your goals with your behaviors.
3. The power of habits in achieving success.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: