‘The Secrets of Strategy & Emotional Intelligence
(EQ) – For Success with Faris Aranki
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 33 Shownotes
Faris Aranki is the founder and CEO of Shiageto Consulting which focuses on sharpening individual and collective business effectiveness though strategy and emotional intelligence.
Faris believes that success is determined by the equation, Success = IQ x EQ x FQ which Faris we will dive into in the episode.
Faris is from London and started his career as a school teacher, he then ventured into the corporate world where he has attained fabulous success working with companies such as Coca Cola European Partners, Amazon, BMW and Lloyd’s just to name a few. His work has taken him all around the world and back again accumulating many an exciting adventure.
I just loved this conversation and Faris dropped so many value gems throughout our chat.
Value gems from the show today
The Big 3 Takeaways
1. A company is born in the image of its leader. If the leader lacks the EQ and FQ then the company usually does as well.
2. The success of working remotely will be dependent on the resistance of company and industry leaders.
3. When starting a business or becoming a consultant make sure you have a strong emotional and professional support network.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: