‘How To Optimize Your Learning & Thoughts
With The Genius Maker’
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 34 Shownotes
I was delighted to sit down with ‘The Genius Maker’ Lysette Offley’s for this episode of the podcast. I just loved our conversation & it really touched on what is the best way that humans learn & how mindset effects every part of our lives.
Lysette’s work has been described as a game changer and the missing link by leading educationalists and the must have training for people who need leading edge strategies for reaching their next level.
Lysette is the founder of Genius Material and The Genius Principles which she started close to 18 years ago, after 20 years of teaching.
She has worked with NMBA, Zurich, AVA Wealth, Partnership, Prudential, St James’s Place, Brand Financial Training, Standard Life and the Patterson Group & countless more.
Lysette is an accomplished speaker, presenter and author with a substantial history in teaching, Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy, NLP, New Code NLP, CBT, Positive Psychology and Evolutionary Psychology.
Hopefully, our chat will make you re-evaluate your thoughts on learning and how crucial mindset really is.
Value gems from the show today
syndrome and break through to the next level
3. LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/Lysette/
The Big 3 Takeaways
1. Learning strategy is personal, we all have different ways we learn
2. Great teachers are entertaining, interesting and motivating
3. Lysette stays with her clients in established areas until they pass their exams
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: