Confessions of a Sensitive Man
Success Strategies to Harness Your High Sensing Nature
with William Allen
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 35 Shownotes
In the studio for this episode of Dreamers Believers & High Achievers I have William Allen.
William is the author of two highly successful books, “On Being a Sensitive Man, Success Strategies to Harness Your High Sensing Nature” and “Confessions of a Sensitive Man, An Unconventional Defence of Sensitive Men”.
William is a retired IT corporate executive and former owner of a hypno-coaching and neurofeedback brain training business. William continues to educate and speak on the topic of male sensitivity and HSP Men. He also hosts an HSP men’s monthly zoom meeting where men from around the world gather to discuss their ideas and experiences.
Dr Elaine Aron begun studying the innate temperament trait of high sensitivity in 1991 and has a large body of work focusing of HSP. She has also formulated a HSP self test of which there is a link below.
I found this episode fascinating and thought provoking. I hope you enjoy our conversation about Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
Value gems from the show today
2. Brain Pilots Website https://www.brainpilots.com
3. Allen’s LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/wrallen/
4. The Sensitive Man Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thesensitiveman
5. Allen’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/zallenw
6. The Sensitive Man Twitter https://twitter.com/TheSensitiveMa1
7. Allen’s Instagram www.Instagram.com/zallenw
8. Dr. Elaine Aron’s HSP self test and HSP information website www.hsperson.com
The Main Takeaways
There are four main characteristics of a HSP which can be rememberd by DOES
1. D – for depth of processing. HSP’s tend to be deep thinkers.
2. O – for overwhelm or overstimulation. HSP’s tend to take in more information about what is happening in their environment which can lead to overwhelm.
3. E – for emotional reactivity. HSP’s tend to process and react more deeply to a situation. They are normally very empathetic people.
4. S – for sensing the subtle. HSP’s tend to pick up sensory cures more than most people. They can also pick up strong flavors in food, loud noises and strong aromas. It appears that HSP characteristics are strongly genetic.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: