How Clinical Hypnosis Helps You Overcome
Trauma, Anxiety & Stress with
Leading Clinical Hypnotherapist
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 41 Shownotes
I loved this episode where I got to chat with Luke Chao who is a leading Canadian Hypnotist & the Founder of The Morpheus Clinic for Hypnosis in Toronto Canada.
Luke has been in practice for 15 years and has changed countless lives through his practice. He is a Certified 5-Path Hypnotherapist and a Certified Instructor for the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Luke used Hypnotherapy in his own life to overcome a crippling fear of public speaking and start his own successful business.
I really enjoyed our chat and I am sure you will too as we reveal some of the mystery of hypnosis and what a powerful modality it truly is.
Value gems from the show today
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. You can not prepare for defeat, it is always the right decision to say you can and prepare to win
2. Work is a game that you play for money. Real life is the time you spend with friends and family
3. Part of work life balance is that you, in non work hours, have zero obligation to your employer.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: