Stop Overthinking & Start Building Your
Personal Brand Now – with FTGU Media
Co-founder Laura Stewart
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 43 Shownotes
I had an incredible entrepreneur in the studio with me for this episode of the podcast.
Laura Stewart is the VP of Sales and Marketing at one of Canada’s most successful real estate companies, REC Canada. With 50 realtors and 11 support staff, the team advises and assists over 625 buyers, sellers and investors, yearly, across the Greater Toronto Area, resulting in a total of over $2.1B in transactions.
But Laura very successfully wears two hats. She is also the co- founder of her own media company, From The Ground Up Media where she helps other real estate agents and entrepreneurs produce quality content.
I loved our deep dive into all things entrepreneurial and the mindset of success and I hope you get as out of our chat as I did
Value gems from the show today
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Sometimes you just have to get started and learn is along the way. It’s time to get started
2. There is enough business to go around for those that are truly hungry
3. Stop constantly asking for business. Give great content and then when you do ask for business you will get it
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: