Professor Selena Bartlett on Neuroscience,
Mindset, Reducing Street &
Living A Happy Life
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 44 Shownotes
On this episode of the podcast I have Professor Selena Bartlett on the mic with me in the studio.
Professor Bartlett is a world – renowned neuroscientist and Group Leader of Addiction and Obesity at the Translational Research Institute, Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation and Professor in Clinical Sciences at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Professor Bartlett has stepped out of the lab to share her powerful message about how to train mindset using the principles of brain plasticity.
A widely published author and commentator on addiction, obesity and smashing mindset. Selena offers highly practical applications to help organisations and individuals to deal more successfully with the stresses of the modern workplace and living.
She has held prestigious positions with leading research institutes in the USA and Australia and has presented at many international conferences and symposia. Professor Bartlett gained qualifications in mathematics and pharmacy before focusing on the brain’s role in mindset.
I just loved our conversation with all things to do with the brain & mindset and hope you enjoy it as well.
I recommend you grab a pen and paper because Professor Bartlett shares so much in this wonderful chat.
You can read her many published scientific papers on her website linked below and also see her comprehensive services.
Value gems from the show today
2. Thriving Minds Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/thriving-minds/id1471835230
3. Professor Bartlett’s book www.profselenabartlett.com/product-page/smashing-mindset-1
4. Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/drselenabartlett
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Published science research papers have confirmed that humans have control over many of their responses that have previously deemed to be autonomous including willful control of their immune system
2. Professor Bartlett urges people to take on Wim Hof’s breathing and cold immersion to see for themselves. The changes have been recorded and verified conclusively including testing that Professor Bartlett carried out on herself.
3. Including cold therapy in your daily routine will set a new belief that you can do many of the things that you thought impossible. You won’t stop doing things because of your belief. It will renew your belief in what you can do, that if you can befriend the cold then what else are you capable of doing.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: