Never Give Up – From the South Bronx
to the World Stage. The Incredible Life of
John J Giordano
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 48 Shownotes
One – time drug dealer, karate champion, and entrepreneur who started a rehabilitation clinic with just $300 and later sold it for $45 Million, whilst successfully helping thousands to recover from drugs and alcohol and live happier and healthier lives.
As you will find out, John J Giordano just never stops learning and giving back to the community.
John has appeared on many national and local television and radio shows as a respected addiction expert. He has also contributed to over 73 peer – reviewed research papers. Research Gate ranks him as one of the top researchers in the world.
John has lived an incredible life and joined me in the studio for this inspiring conversation into a world that most thankfully never visit.
Value gems from the show today
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. You can always change the path you are on. John emerged from rehab a changed man
2. Your new path requires new knowledge. It is never too late to become educated.
3. John has always believed in giving back to the community and he has received many awards for his community work.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: