Discover How To Find Resilience, Tenacity
& Happiness and Never Ever Give Up
with Award Winning Filmmaker
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 49 Shownotes
I have bought Rob Dubin into the studio for this episode today to dive into all things resilience happiness and survival. Rob is an award winning film maker who has travelled the world working for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
From sailing the world for 17 years to being lost with his wife in a winter blizzard in Colorado where they were both given up for dead Rob has led an extraordinary life. After they emerged from the Colorado Blizzard having survived the ordeal the first call they got was from the President of the United States.
The frostbite that Rob’s wife suffered led the doctors to announce that they would have to amputate her feet and most of her fingers. They refused to sign the papers for the surgery and instead focused instead on a full recovery,
Using many of the techniques learned from their studies with Tony Robbins they focused first in their minds of creating a compelling future, and then set about making it a reality
Today Rob is a professional speaker and coach, and I can not wait to share this amazing conversation with you.
Value gems from the show today
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. In psychology there are two popular conceptions of happiness, Hedonic and Eudaimonic. Hedonic comes through experiences of pleasure and enjoyment whilst Eudaimonic happiness comes from meaning and purpose
2. You get what you focus on
3. All of the magic comes from outside of your comfort zone. Rob teaches dream harvesting where he helps people make their dreams a reality
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: