How To Travel Your Life
With Purpose with the Founder
and CEO of Venture Within
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 50 Shownotes
Christy Nichols is an educator, adventurer, Life Purpose Coach, speaker, author, purposeful travel advocate, leadership and personal growth expert, seasoned traveler, curator of transformational experiences, and serial ex-pat.
Her objective through her company Venture Within is to create transformational experiences for personal and professional growth. As you will find out on today’s show Christy lives a full and meaningful life while inspiring and enabling others to do the same.
By designing personalized and powerful experiences in transformation, she enables people to shift your mindset to create, re-align, connect and ease into an inspiring new direction. You are going to love this conversation with this incredible woman.
Value gems from the show today
1. Book Coaching https://venture-within.com/book-writing-coach/
2. Life Purpose Coaching https://venture-within.com/life-purpose-and-legacy-coaching/
3. Travel With a Purpose or Create Your Own Retreat (Nicaragua)
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. You don’t just leap from the top of a mountain to the top of another mountain. It’s a different mountain and you have to go down and climb right back up
2. In life it’s the small things that are often the most important
3. You need connection with other people like you need food and air. More often than not you need to hold each others hands through life
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: