Against All Odds- The Incredible Story
of Resilience and Overcoming
with dr danyelle beal
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 58 Shownotes
In this episode of Dreamers Believers & High Achievers I have Dr. danyelle beal join me in the studio.
I was completely in awe at what danyelle has achieved in her life. danyelle grew up believing that she was the product of her dysfunctional environment but something in her changed. danyelle realized that she could either repeat the past and go down the same path as her family or could change her future and the future of those she loved.
Trouble was danyelle never had a model to replicate, she had to shape her future from ground zero.
As danyelle shares her story you quickly realize that she is a woman of amazing resilience and tenacity.
Born to a mother who was in jail, she endured massive childhood trauma and is now achieving fantastic things in business and in life. You will be highly moved, and inspired by what this incredible woman is achieving.
Some aspects of this episode may be a trigger but a trigger warning is given prior to speaking about the subject.
I am sure you will come away for our conversation with a sense of admiration for Dr danyelle and the work that she is doing.
Value gems from the show today
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Always have a support group or as dr dannyelle says her branches of support
2. Know when to walk away from unhealthy people and say yes to the right people and no to the wrong people
3. Your healing is your responsibility alone, you have to do the work
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: