Why Spectacular Branding is The
Secret Weapon for Success
with Vicky Winkler
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 60 Shownotes
In this episode of Dreamers Believers & High Achievers I have Vicky Winkler join me in the studio.
Vicky is a marketing expert and entrepreneur with over 35 years experience in the corporate, nonprofit and education sectors.
Vicky has learned that one of the secret weapons to success is spectacular branding and graphic design. Whether you are in corporate, not for profit or just building your personal brand you need to make sure that your marketing is on-point.
Vicky has a philosophy in business and in life of “No Regrets” and she freely shares some of her marketing expertise in the fabulous conversation.
I hope you enjoyed this episode as much as I did chatting with Vicky about all things marketing and branding.
Value gems from the show today
Are you looking to start you own podcast then go with the podcast host the best use and that’s Libsyn. Click on the banner below and recieve 2 months free
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. If you treat you clients well they are going to be willing to pay a little bit more
2. Consistency is super important in your marketing message
3. A rebrand can really assist a company when they decide to move into a new direction
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: