Lessons From a Tech and Product Legend
with David Fradin
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 62 Shownotes
Welcome back high achievers, innovators, entrepreneurs & curious minds, to another captivating episode of Dreamers Believers & High Achievers.
Today we are in for a treat as we sit down with a true legend in the IT world, and someone whose experience in building successful products spans over half a century.
I have joining me in the studio David Fradin, a seasoned expert whose journey through the tech landscape began way back in 1969 at iconic organizations like Hewlett Packard & Apple. In fact, he was at the same management level as none other than Steve Jobs himself.
David’s wealth of knowledge isn’t just historical; he continues to shape the tech and management industry through his professional development company, Spice Catalyst.
From crafting insanely great products to mastering the intricacies of product development and marketing, David has left an indelible mark on countless managers worldwide. With a staggering portfolio of 75 products and services and 11 startups, his insights are a treasure trove of wisdom.
But that’s not all – David is also an accomplished author, with three fabulous books under his belt: “Building Insanely Great Products,” Organizing and Marketing Insanely Great Products.” and “Successful Product and Design Management.”
So, fasten your seatbelts as we embark on a conversation with a true tech and product luminary.
You won’t want to miss a moment of this very special episode.
Value gems from the show today
1. Spice Catalyst website www.spicecatalyst.com
2. David’s book “Building Insanely Great Products” available from your Countries Amazon Book store & all good bookstores
5. David’s Linkedin https://linkedin.com/in/davidfradin/
6. David’s email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to start you own podcast then go with the podcast host the best use and that’s Libsyn. Click on the banner below and recieve 2 months free
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Building and launching a successful product is a process that is repeatable
2. Values – Make sure that a companies values map into your own values to ensure a happy and successful worklife
3. Honesty is the best policy. Be honest with your customers, Joint Venture partners, fellow employees & prospective customers. Demonstrate integrity