Understanding The Infinite Opportunity Mindset with Sid Mohasseb
The Entrepreneur Philosopher
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 64 Shownotes
Welcome to another inspiring episode of Dreamers Believers & High Achievers and today, we have a truly exceptional guest with us, someone who wears many hats and has made significant contributions in various domains.
He is a published author, a serial entrepreneur, a venture investor, a university professor, board member, a business thought leader, and a captivating public speaker. Beyond these titles, he has earned the unique moniker in the world of entrepreneurship: the “Entrepreneur Philosopher”
Sid Mohasseb is a true visionary who believes in our individual power to shape our destinies. He joins us to share his wisdom, insights, and the philosophy that has guided him through a remarkable journey of personal and professional growth.
Sid’s message is clear: There are always infinite opportunities ahead of us, regardless of our origins and limitations. Our transformational mindset is the key to realising our next best version – to evolve. Sid sees entrepreneurship not as a talent reserved for a select few, but as an innate ability within all of us. A talent that awakens as we acknowledge our capabilities and passionately pursue our love of wisdom – our “Personal Entrepreneurial Philosophy” as Sid teaches.
Sid also emphasizes the importance of staying relevant in a rapidly changing world. He believes that progress is rooted in actively shaping our future and not leaving change to chance.
Get ready for an enlightening conversation that will leave you inspired and motivated to take control of your own journey.
So, let’s dive into this thought provoking conversation with the one and only Syd Mohasseb
Value gems from the show today
1. Sid’s Website http://mohasseb.com/
2. Sid’s recent articles https://sid-mohasseb.medium.com/
3. Sid’s TEDx Talk 2022 Are You the Art https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdcQI4naoQ&feature=youtu.be
5. The Caterpillar’s Edge Book https://www.caterpillaredge.com/
6. You Are Not Them Book https://www.youarenotthem.com/
7. Speakers Corner https://caterpillaredge.com/mohasseb-the-speaker
8. Adjunct Professor University of Southern California https://www.marshall.usc.edu/personnel/saeed-mohasseb
9. Advisory Services https://www.caterpillaredge.com/anabasis-advisory-services
10. Venture Investments https://www.caterpillaredge.com/ventur-farm
Are you looking to start you own podcast then go with the podcast host the best use and that’s Libsyn. Click on the banner below and recieve 2 months free
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. In business the cycle has changed. Your competitors are moving a lot faster, technology is changing , you have to behave differently, both in execution and in strategizing
2. We are all addicted to sameness in a way and the confines of what we are, what we have been taught, and what we have been pushed to be afraid of change and then to manage change
3. Change provides us with options, it provides us with a future, it provides us with progress, change is not the enemy, it is the only friend we have that gives us true options to evolve to be better