Never Say Die. One Woman’s Incredible
Story of Survival, Overcoming & Drive
with Jordan Ray
Episode 22 Shownotes
Jordan Ray has gone from star athlete, brain surgery survivor to serial entrepreneur all before the age of 17 years old.
Jordan is the founder and CEO of Limitless Medical Logs & is a keynote speaker & aspiring author. Jordan had to make the quick shift from perspective D1 college athlete to a brain surgery survivor after an unexpected blackout on the softball field left her fighting for life at only 17 years old.
Grab a coffee and your earbuds and join us as Jordan takes us on a roller coaster of life as she shares her never say die mindset that has already led her to great success.
With the tenacity and mindset she has already shown, this young entrepreneur is destined for greatness.
Value gems from the show today
1. Limitless Medical Logs Facebook www.facebook.com/LimitlessMedicalLogsOfficial
2. Limitless Medical Logs Instagram www.instagram.com/limitlessmedicallogs/
The Big 3 Takeaways
1. Set and achieve goal after goal but always remember that your goal may not be someone else’s.
2. Jordan is inspired by her mother who also had her health battles. Her mother says “Your Mindset is 50% of the battle.
3. “It doesn’t matter what happened in the last play, it matters what you do with the next play” Jordan Ray.
Capture You Dreams and Smash Your Fears
My latest book “Capture You Dreams and Smash Your Fears” is almost ready to be published. It’s going to be released in paperback, kindle and also Audiobook format
It was during the severe Covid 19 lockdowns when I thought to myself this is the perfect time to get this book done. Covid 19 was tough for every one.
People were seeing their dreams escaping and there was so much fear across the world.
That’s when the title “Capture Your Dreams and Smash Your Fears” struck me, People need to capture their dreams and hold onto them tightly. When in times of adversity people let go of their dreams and they float off never to be seen again.
Fear at the time was huge and as humans we have an inbuilt tendency for fear even if its irrational fear. Even at the best of times fear will keep us small and safe. We all know that nothing is really achieved in our comfort zone.
Be Sure to Check out David Weekly Blog as Well at https://davidclee.com/blog/