How To Sleep Better & Enhance
Your Live, Health & Performance
With Riley Jarvis
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 40 Shownotes
In this episode I have the pleasure of introducing Riley Jarvis to the podcast.
Riley is an internationally renowned Sleep Consultant who has helped high functioning individuals achieve more out of their life and business using cutting edge sleeping strategies and techniques. With so many waking hours in the day, the quality of those sleeping hours is what can distinguish a day making or losing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
He is also the creator of “MyTruSleep” – A bestselling online sleep store that offers customized solutions to those people that have a hard time getting to sleep, staying asleep and waking up too early.
Today’s high achievers know the importance that sleep has in our lives and are doing everything to make sure they have the best quality sleep they can
Value gems from the show today
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Short term lack of sleep with give us brain fog, not feeling rested & can effect our decision making, but long term lack of sleep can have disastrous effects on our health.
2. Riley Recommends the book by Matthew Walker “Why We Sleep”.
3. Ensure you bedroom is dark, is cool and that you limit you expose to blue light (Screen) 2 hours prior to bedtime. Also invest in a pair of blue light blocking glasses and wear them in the 2 hours prior to bedtime. Also, elevate the head of our mattress 2 to 3 inches which will enhance the drainage of our lymphatic system from our head.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: