How To Harness The Power of Change
& Create The Success You Deserve
with Esther De La Cruz
Click the links below to redeem you special Audible FREE offer or order your copy of Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears.
Capture Your Dreams & Smash Your Fears
David C. Lee has spent over 3 decades leading & bringing out the best in people. A veteran of covert operations & decorated during his service, David delivers proven strategies that have been tested tactically in business & in life.
Whether in the boardroom, loungeroom or in your community, this book is a must for anyone wanting success in life.
This book cuts to the mastery of life, in it David will challenge your thoughts and you will discover how to simply,
– Rediscover your self-esteem and belief in yourself
– Harness the fear and power of change
– Achieve more, earn more and be more in all aspects of life
– Put failure in its place and how to use it to propel you towards your dreams
– Discover what success truly means for you
Episode 47 Shownotes
In this episode I have brought change expert Esther De LA Cruz into the studio with me where she will be sharing some of the latest strategies and techniques to embrace change both from a personal and corporate perspective.
Esther has over 20 years of experience helping organisations across four different countries manage change.
Esther has developed a passion for making the complex simple and finding creative yet strategic ways to humanise change in the workplace.
Using the latest research from neuroscience, Esther has combined her expertise and experience in managing and adopting change with fact-based science.
Esther believes that leading staff though change should be an inherent part of leadership and managing and adopting change is the responsibility of everyone in the organization.
Value gems from the show today
The 3 Big Takeaways
1. Leaders & managers need to a clear and concise method of communicating change as to why the change is neccessary, what are the benefits of the change and why we need to do this now.
2. Leaders have to be actively involved in driving change in an organization.
3. Humans like a certain amount of change but don’t like change when they have not been part of the decision making.
Subscribe To The Show
Follow me on: